The Future is 3D

 3D PRINTED SADDLE

I bought this saddle from Ali Express. The Specialized version of this 3D design costs around $500. The Fizik version costs about $400. My no-name 3D printed saddle set me back $90.


I have mounted it on my indoor bike for the winter. This saddle is comfortable. No pressure points and no urge to stand up during long indoor sessions. That's a first.

My only concern is longevity. Will this saddle last?

UPDATE: October 2023

After 4 months indoors and 6000 kms outdoors, this saddle is still pristine.  And still comfortable too. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stages SB20 - Drive Belt Adjustments

Stages SB20 - What's Inside?

Indoor Bike Improvement #10 - SB20 Rocker Plate

Smart Bikes, Zwift and Bike Computers are all WRONG

Stages SB20 - Measuring Torque Against Factory Specifications

Batteries and SB20 Power Meters