Why can't we just get along?

Inconsiderate Behaviour

Many people say: Cyclists must get along with pedestrians. Now I'm not so sure. I was riding my bike the other day when THIS happened. When are they going to learn?


What do you think? Was this non-cyclist being reckless?

I think it is a CANADIAN πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ problem 🀣.


                                                                                                                 


Captured with a Cycliq Fly12 camera. Works like a car dashboard camera. 

Some people say you can use these cameras to track down bad drivers. Never helped me in that respect. It has mainly recorded unexpected events like this one πŸ™‚.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stages SB20 - Drive Belt Adjustments

Stages SB20 - What's Inside?

Indoor Bike Improvement #10 - SB20 Rocker Plate

Smart Bikes, Zwift and Bike Computers are all WRONG

Stages SB20 - Measuring Torque Against Factory Specifications

Batteries and SB20 Power Meters